Sunday, May 24, 2009

My Repentation

After so many years of lust and so many years of gain
now this is my time to feel the pain.
Yes you guessed it right! I am on my death bed counting my last hours...
wondering why people have gathered around me holding flowers.
What have I given them, what have I done good.
What has brought them here today and why are they in such a mood!

In the sparkling tears rolling down their eyes,I see a new world and and a new life.
I see the angels of heaven approaching me,asking me why should they take me along
To give them a reason they can judge from.
In return I can think of nothing...nothing at all.
So I see them going as the night fall.

Now everything is going dim and dark.
I repent not leaving behind any mark.
Something with which people would remember me by,
of which I could be proud and not shy.
With my eyes closing and my heart stopping,
I feel sorry for wasting my life and doing nothing worth noting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Followers

About Me

delhi, delhi, India
There is dignity in not giving up on someone you truly love. You will always have the looks and jokes and memories. Don't ever discount how special those things are in your heart and theirs. True love hurts when it is lost But an even greater love grows inside yourself through realization That something better is in the world for both of you. And that there are still things to share with that person, Even though some feelings may have changed. Take their hand and help them achieve their hopes and dreams Because in that there is dignity, respect, courage, humility, fortitude, And the unconditional love that will continue to grow in both of your hearts...